Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

My movie star daughter in Paul Blart: Mall Cop!





I was so excited to see the latest trailer for Paul Blart Mall Cop, because my six-year-old daughter Piper (who had a teeny, tiny extra role in the film) was prominently featured in the trailer.


Here are some screen shots of Piper in the film, as well as a link to the trailer. Hope everyone goes out and sees this fabulously funny movie this weekend (we'll be seeing it hundreds of times, of course!). And make sure you keep an eye out for the little girl popping bubbles -- my little movie star, Piper.



(She's going to be bringing a pen to the theater today in case anyone wants an autograph----ha ha!!) :D

1 comments:

She's absolutely adorable.
I was wondering when you get ARCs for the sequel to Sisters of Misery, would you mind sending me one? I would love to review it. Thank you
If you have any question just email me at A7Xlvr0440 (AT) aol (DOT) com